The Microcosmic Space

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Sweet like chocolate...or maybe caramel

Last night, I printed out Caramel Peacan Choc Brownies recipe by accidently. So I decided to try this recipe while I was cleaning up my kitchen. hehehe. Okay here is what you need:

150 g butter, melted
1/2 cup Baking Cocoa
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup sugar

1 tsp vanilla
1 cup self-raising flour
1/2 cup pecan nuts, chopped
3/4 cup Caramel
Serving: 8

Really simple and darn easy to bake. First of all preheat your oven 180 degree celsius. Grease and line a lam
ington pan (in this case, I used cake tray because I don't have lamington pan). Combine butter and Baking Cocoa, add eggs, sugar, vanilla and sifted flour, mix well, stir in pecan nuts. Pour mixture into pan. Spoon Caramel onto brownie mixture, swirl through. Bake for 35 minutes until cooked when tested, turn out to cool on wire rack. Cut into squares to serve. (Thanks to Nestle Baking website)





Melted caremel...yum :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home