The Microcosmic Space

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Baked Apple Mustard Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce.

My last updated recipe was in October 2006..that was a big while ago. Oh well at least I moved my lazy bum to overhaul a new recipe this time. It's nothing ultra special except that I changed from Beef to Pork (my mom doesn't eat beef so yeah). Anyway, as usual..easy and doesn't take long to prepare/cook. Please note that for the sauce, it's the same method as 'Sneeze Beef' recipe except that I added in 5 button mushroom and changed from beef stock to vegetable stock.



Baked Apple Mustard Pork Chops Ingredients:

Pork chops 4
Salt 2 tea sp
Pepper 3 tea sp
Apple 3, halved cored
Sugar 2 tea sp
Mustard Seed 1 tb sp


Place pork chops on a baking tray, sprinkle salt and pepper all over the meats. Place apple on the top and the bottom of each meat, sprinkle sugar and mustard seed on top of apple. Bake for 45 minutes under the heat of 200 degree celsius. Pour mushroom sauce over pork chops. Serve with fresh salad and chips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home